- Teaching.gov.uk | News and updates on teaching from Department For Education This blog covers topics such as the Workload Challenge, Schools in England, Pupil Premium, teacher training, teacher recruitment, changes
to GCSEs and A levels and the curriculum.
- Teacher Toolkit | Most Influential Blog on Education in UK Teacher Toolkit is a professional platform from which to be heard; designed to make the complicated simple, providing teachers with access
to resources that are meaningful for any classroom across the world
- The Telegraph | Education: Opinion, Analysis and Policy Expert opinion on all aspects of education, including school reforms, the exam system and higher education policy.
- Oxford Education Blog The latest news and views on education from Oxford University Press
- Institute of Education Blog | Expert opinion from the UK's leading centre for education research Ioe London Blog provides expert opinion from the UK's leading centre for education research. This blog is for anyone interested in current
issues in education and related social sciences
- Education Technology Education
Technology is the only publication that covers the ICT developments that are relevant to the entire education sector – from primary schools
to universities. It is the definitive resource for technology news, reviews and features
- ICTEvangelist Award-winning
blogger, author, consultant and speaker Mark Anderson combines his knowledge of technology and teaching to share his passion of learning
and tech innovation. Drawing on his experience as an assistant headteacher, Mark uses his blog to give classroom advice for educators,
app ideas to encourage learning, and personal anecdotes.
- Leading Learner | Fascinated by leading and learning Leading Learner is a blog authored by Stephen Tierney, the current CEO of the Blessed Edward Bamber Catholic Multi Academy Trust. LeadingLearner
discusses anything from education to leading and teaching
Qualified teachers to your home
OVER 18,000 QUALIFIED TEACHERS ACROSS ENGLAND AND WALES