We are currently looking to recruit a client manager for our rapidly expanding Education (Tutoring) Business
Teachers To Your Home is an innovative and rapidly expanding Education Business appointing qualified and experienced teachers to provide high quality home tuition and home schooling for families across England and Wales.
Based in Witney, Oxfordshire, we currently provide a service nationally, across England and Wales. We work with over 18,000 qualified and experienced teachers, who also choose to offer their skills as high quality home tutors. Teachers To Your Home offers a high-quality, professional and personal service for our families and for our teachers.
Tutoring stands out as the single most popular way for parents to seek to assist their children's education. The demands for tutoring continue to increase, a consequence of the increasing pressures on schools and the need for children to achieve their full academic potential. Tuition is an increasingly large part of the UK's education economy and is currently estimated to be worth £2bn.
Our clients are children of professionals and educationally aspirational families; many are parents of primary children not being fully stretched or challenged at their school, a significant number are from the independent sector or preparing for School Entrance or Public Exams, some are parents of SEN children, looking for professional support. We are also seeing an increasing demand for home schooling in the UK, for children not attending formal schools, which is reflecting an already-established and flourishing sector in the US. Our teachers also provide academic tuition for adults and businesses.
What is the role?
We are looking to appoint a Client Manager to join our team, who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining the relationships with our families; who will provide the support and advice they seek; who has the ability to answer (or research) educational queries and who is the point of contact throughout the process.
- Taking and making phone calls to liaise with families, understanding their educational requirements, offering the right advice and overseeing
the prompt appointment of teachers. There are no outbound cold calls.
- Using our processes and technology to appoint teachers for the client.
- Being the point of contact throughout the appointment process, providing excellent, consistent and on-the-front-foot-service to each family.
- The role involves liaising with parents, usually over the phone and by e-mail.
- A high level of both written and spoken English is essential.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to manage a fast-moving pipeline, with multiple and simultaneous leads.
- A high level of interpersonal skills; especially empathy, patience and good humour.
- Experience of working in, or knowledge of, the education sector.
- Experience of working in sales, telesales or account management.
Our culture and values?
We are an ambitious and energetic team, who have established a unique business, which is providing a high-quality service for many families and for many teachers. We are excited by the potential for the future development of the business and aim to establish ourselves as the market leader in the UK for high quality home tuition and home schooling. We want to work with a like-minded individual; someone who is energetic and ambitious; who wants to learn and develop new knowledge, behaviours and skills; who thrives under pressure and responsibility; who will be recognised and rewarded well; and who wants to help shape their career and become part of a large and successful business.
The values of our business:
(1) We are on the front foot; in terms of the service we provide; in terms of our communication with families, teachers and suppliers; in terms of the technology we use; in terms of our own learning.
(2) We will always do a little more than expected: for all of our families, teachers and suppliers. We are generous in offering our advice and support to all.
(3) We will always look to do good for all … it must be good for our families, good for our teachers and good for us.
(4) Even though we are a tech company, we are about people and building personal and professional relationships. We use e-mail to pass information on, but we always talk directly to families and teachers for discussions and dialogue. We will always look to make and build personal connections.
£23,000 to £26,000 per annum, plus a performance bonus of up to £5k per annum.
- 35 hours per week, preferably Monday to Friday, flexibly between 0900 until 1900.
- a holiday entitlement of 5 weeks, plus 8 statutory and other public holidays.
- a beautiful working space in central Witney, Oxfordshire. Free parking is available.
(1) We would be delighted to receive your CV, please send this to email@example.com before 08 October. All applications will receive a response.
(2) Long-listed candidates will be invited for a phone interview between 08 and 12 October.
(3) Short-listed candidates will be invited for a face-to-face interview, in Witney, between 09 and 15 October.
(4) We would hope that the successful candidate could join our team from December onwards, or as soon as you can be available.