Our teachers teach a large number of adults, who enjoy learning new things. Many are keen to study through the daytime or at weekends perhaps to learn a new language, or study for a History A level, or develop their Computing skills, or pick up their Maths again. Some want to pass an exam, while others just want to keep on learning.
There are many good reasons to continue learning as an adult. These may include improving skills or qualifications to enhance employability; passing the exam that proved elusive first time around; learning language basics before a holiday or move overseas; to try something new; for stimulation and challenge; to enhance your knowledge in a subject you have developed a real passion for.
Our teachers will provide academic courses tailored to each individual adult, one to one, at your home and at your convenience. Examples of some of the adult tuition taking place this month include:
- Weekly Spanish lessons for a retired couple planning to move to Spain in 6 months
- Maths lessons for an adult wishing to train as a teacher and needing to pass her numeracy exam
- French lessons for a business with 6 staff, needing to improve their language skills to communicate better with their French clients
- Basic computing skills for a retired couple, who wish to better utilise e-mails, browse the internet, do some on-line shopping
- Creative writing skills for an ambitious new author
- Chemistry A level lessons for an undergraduate who needs to strengthen his understanding
- English speaking skills for a gentleman who has recently moved to the UK
- English language skills for a family of 5, all of different ages and abilities, but who all wish to speak and write more fluently
QUALIFIED TEACHER PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY HOME TUITION FOR ADULT LEARNERS