Primary Home Tuition in 2019
Our Primary Tutors are all fully-qualified Primary Teachers; professional, energetic and up-to-date with the current demands of a changing Primary Curriculum and the requirements for Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and 2 SATS, SEN support, Scholarship, 11+, 13+ and Independent Senior School Entrance Examinations. All lessons are taught at your home and are scheduled at your convenience; whether weekdays, evenings or weekends.
Qualified Teachers Providing Primary Tuition
"Teachers To Your Home" provides high quality Primary Tuition, at your home and convenience. We work with over 18,000 qualified teachers across the UK, who also choose to offer their professional skills as high quality home tutors.
Our Primary Tutors can provide academic stretch and challenge, for children who do not find this at their school. Our Primary Tutors can offer academic support to those who have missed out on some of their learning, whether through illness; absence; a lack of understanding at school or a lack of effort. Our Primary Tutors can provide direct encouragement and motivation, which can have a profound impact on an individual’s performance and confidence. We provide tuition for children from as young as 3 years old and will also provide tuition for siblings and small family groups, if required.
We support the full range of academic subjects through the Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and 2 and preparation for SATS: English, Mathematics, Science, History, Geography, Information and Communication Technology: preparation for Scholarship and School Entrance Examinations including 11+, 13+ and Common Entrance Examinations . We can also provide high quality teaching for children who have Special Educational Needs. A significant number of our Primary Tutors are SEN specialists, who can give advice and the support required. Please feel free to call us with any questions that you may have.
Call us now or send us a short message and we will phone you back
There are a number of benefits to Primary Tuition:
1. Your Tutor will have the opportunity to focus on the specific subjects and areas that your child may be struggling with. At Primary School, their class teacher can only give limited individual attention to each student, as there is limited classroom time available and the requirement for the teacher to meet the needs of the whole teaching group.
2. There are fewer distractions for your child when tuition is provided in a home setting, with little noise or distractions from classmates, which can often impact on your child's concentration and performance.
3. Your Tutor will quickly gauge the current achievement, future potential and learning style of your child and will be able to adapt their teaching to this to bring the greatest benefit.
4. Your Tutor can provide academic challenge for your child, if they do not find this at their school. This can enthuse and invigorate learning and enjoyment for a particular subject, which can also impact on other areas of their school life.
5. Your Tutor can offer academic support to your child, if they have missed out on some of their learning, whether through illness, absence, a lack of understanding at school ... or a lack of effort. A short, direct and intensive course of lessons can have a profound impact on your child's performance and confidence.
6. Your Tutor can help develop your child's confidence in a subject. The more confident a child feels with their schoolwork, the more they are able to develop and progress their skills and knowledge.
7. Your Tutor can help your child develop the right exam technique, so that they are able to perform to their full potential in an exam situation. Often children to need a lot of practice doing trial exam papers, with a tutor alongside helping them to be precise and concise, to spot the traps that are set, to organise their timings, ...
8. If your child is shy then often they will not ask questions in the classroom. In a one-on-one teaching, your child will feel more able to ask questions when they are unsure of a concept.
9. If your child is struggling with homework from school, your Tutor can provide support to help them with this. If your child is not receiving enough homework from school to consolidate their learning, the tutor can provide this.
10. Regular lessons with a qualified Primary Tutor will help a disorganised child begin to focus on their work, with the responsibility that they will have to be ready for the next lesson. Once momentum builds, your child will begin to feel less anxious and more enjoyment, as they begin to sense that they are making progress.
At its heart, we know that education is a simple thing. Whoever we are, wherever we may be, we all need to experience the joy of achievement, our own and others … and then we need great teachers.
A selection of our teachers who provide Primary tuition in your area