GCSE, IGCSE Maths and A level Maths Tutors and Maths Tuition
Our Maths Tutors are all fully-qualified Maths Teachers; subject-specialists, professional, energetic and up-to-date with the current demands of a changing curriculum and the various Examination Boards. Lessons are taught at your home and are scheduled at your convenience; whether weekdays, evenings or weekends.
Qualified Maths Teachers providing Primary, Key Stage 3, GCSE, IGCSE Maths and A level Maths Tuition
"Teachers To Your Home" provides high quality Maths Tuition, at your home and convenience. We work with over 18,000 qualified teachers across the UK, who also choose to offer their professional skills as high quality home tutors.
We can support Maths and Further Maths at all levels and can provide high quality tuition for Primary and Junior levels, as well as prepare children towards 11+, 13+, Common Entrance or for GCSE, IGCSE, IB and A level Examinations, across all the major Examination Boards including OCR, AQA, Edexcel, CIE, WJEC.
Call us now or send us a short message and we will phone you back
"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater."– Albert Einstein
Whether it is in getting to grips with the basic skills of number and arithmetic at Primary School or it is in solving partial differential equations in several dimensions, we can provide a qualified and experienced Maths Teacher to provide tuition at your home.
Qualified and experienced Maths Teachers providing Primary, GCSE, IGCSE Maths and A level Maths Tuition
A selection of our teachers who provide Maths tuition in your area
The benefits of Primary, GCSE, IGCSE and A level Maths tuition:
1. Your Maths Tutor has the opportunity to focus on the specific subjects and areas that your child may be struggling with. At school, a teacher can only give limited individual attention to each student, as there is limited classroom time available and the requirement for the teacher to meet the needs of the whole teaching group.
2. There are fewer distractions in a home setting, with little noise or distractions from classmates, which can often impact on your child's concentration and performance.
3. Your Maths Tutor will quickly gauge the current achievement, future potential and learning style of your child and will be able to adapt their teaching to this to bring the greatest benefit.
4. Your Maths Tutor can provide academic challenge for your child, if they do not find this at their school. This can enthuse and invigorate learning and enjoyment for a particular subject, which can infect other areas of their school life.
5. Your Maths Tutor can offer academic support to your child, if they have missed out on some of their learning, whether through illness, absence, a lack of understanding at school ... or a lack of effort. A short, direct and intensive course of lessons can have a profound impact on your child's performance and confidence.
6. Your Maths Tutor can help develop your child's confidence in a subject. The more confident a child feels with their schoolwork, the more they are able to develop and progress their skills and knowledge.
7. Your Maths Tutor can help your child develop the right exam technique, so that they are able to perform to their full potential in an exam situation. Often children to need a lot of practice doing trial exam papers, with a tutor alongside helping them to be precise and concise, to spot the traps that are set, to organise their timings, ...
8. If your child is shy then often they will not ask questions in the classroom. In a one-on-one teaching, your child will feel more able to ask questions when they are unsure of a concept.
9. If your child is struggling with homework from school, the tutor can provide support to help them with this. If your child is not receiving enough homework from school to consolidate their learning, the tutor can provide this.
10. Regular lessons with a Maths tutor will help a disorganised child begin to focus on their work, with the responsibility that they will have to be ready for the next lesson. Once momentum builds, your child will begin to feel less anxious and more enjoyment, as they begin to sense that they are making progress.