GCSE, IGCSE English and A level English tutors and English Tuition in Bewdley
Our English Tutors in Bewdley are all fully-qualified English Teachers, who also offer their skills as high quality home tutors. All are subject-specialists, professional, reliable, up-to-date with Examination Boards and the current demands of a changing curriculum. Lessons are taught at your home and are scheduled at your convenience; whether weekdays, evenings or weekends.
Find a Primary, GCSE, IGCSE English and A level English Tutor in Bewdley
"Teachers To Your Home" provides high quality English Tuition in Bewdley, at your home and convenience. We work with over 18,000 qualified teachers across the UK, who also choose to offer their professional skills as high quality home tutors.
We can support English Language and Literature at all levels, and can provide high quality tuition for Primary and Junior levels, as well as prepare children towards 11+, 13+, Common Entrance or for GCSE, IGCSE, IB and A level Examinations, across all the major Examination Boards including OCR, AQA, Edexcel, CIE, WJEC.
We can also provide high quality teaching for English as an Additional Language (EAL) and English as a Second Language (ESL)
Call us now or send us a short message and we will phone you back
What families are saying about our tutors this week
"My son is doing so well with JH, who is an excllenet teacher and a great respresentative for your organisation. "
23 February 2019; review received from Mrs A M, Year 7 boy, Science Tuition in Buxton
"We have been very pleased with Dr H. He has quickly determined what our son needs in terms of developing exam technique and skills. The lessons are very focused and challenging."
22 February 2019; review received from Mr Fifield, Year 13 son, A level Chemistry (OCR), Altrincham
"Just wanted to let you know that this is going really well. Our son is enjoying his lessons and making good progress, at last. Thank you for Mrs H."
22 February 2019; review received from Mr Hart, Year 6 son, Primary SEN tuition in Watford
A selection of our teachers who provide English tuition in and around Bewdley
"No is the second shortest word in the English language ... but one of the hardest to say."– Raymond Arroyo
Whether it is in getting to grips with the basic skills of reading or writing at Primary School, or in analysing the themes behind Chaucer's Middle English poetry, we can provide a professional English Tutor who can help you.
The benefits of Primary, GCSE, IGCSE and A level English tuition:
1. Your English Tutor has the opportunity to focus on the specific subjects and areas that your child may be struggling with. At school, a teacher can only give limited individual attention to each student, as there is limited classroom time available and the requirement for the teacher to meet the needs of the whole teaching group.
2. There are fewer distractions in a home setting, with little noise or distractions from classmates, which can often impact on your child's concentration and performance.
3. Your English Tutor will quickly gauge the current achievement, future potential and learning style of your child and will be able to adapt their teaching to this to bring the greatest benefit.
4. Your English Tutor can provide academic challenge for your child, if they do not find this at their school. This can enthuse and invigorate learning and enjoyment for a particular subject, which can infect other areas of their school life.
5. Your English Tutor can offer academic support to your child, if they have missed out on some of their learning, whether through illness, absence, a lack of understanding at school ... or a lack of effort. A short, direct and intensive course of lessons can have a profound impact on your child's performance and confidence.
6. Your English Tutor can help develop your child's confidence in a subject. The more confident a child feels with their schoolwork, the more they are able to develop and progress their skills and knowledge.
7. Your English Tutor can help your child develop the right exam technique, so that they are able to perform to their full potential in an exam situation. Often children to need a lot of practice doing trial exam papers, with a tutor alongside helping them to be precise and concise, to spot the traps that are set, to organise their timings, ...
8. If your child is shy then often they will not ask questions in the classroom. In a one-on-one teaching, your child will feel more able to ask questions when they are unsure of a concept.
9. If your child is struggling with homework from school, the tutor can provide support to help them with this. If your child is not receiving enough homework from school to consolidate their learning, the tutor can provide this.
10. Regular lessons with a English tutor will help a disorganised child begin to focus on their work, with the responsibility that they will have to be ready for the next lesson. Once momentum builds, your child will begin to feel less anxious and more enjoyment, as they begin to sense that they are making progress.