PROCESS AND PRICES
At its heart, we know that education is a simple thing. Whoever we are, wherever we may be, we all need to experience the joy of achievement, our own and others … and then we need great teachers.
- Initial contact is preferred directly by telephone 01993 774549. We are available to receive your phone call from 9am to 7pm; Monday to Sunday. A senior teacher will promptly discuss your requirements with you, answer your questions and be able to advise you. The information that we will need from you may include: the academic subject, level and exam board required; the purpose and ambition for the tuition; the postcode of your home where the lessons will take place.
- If you are not able to phone us directly, leave us a short message through our website and we will phone you back. Please let us know your preferred time for us to phone you.
- We will appoint a high quality teacher for you; usually within one or two days, although you can arrange to start the tuition whenever you wish, during the next few days or at some later date. You do not need to pay anything in advance, nor do we require any contracts or minimum commitment. You can start or stop the tuition at any time.
- All lessons are taught at your home, and are scheduled at your convenience: weekdays, weekends or holidays; generally one hour lessons are recommended for younger children, 90+ minutes for seniors and adults; though the rhythms and routines for lessons can be flexible and as required.
- We do not charge any upfront fees or registration fees, nor are there any hidden costs. The teacher's travel expenses are included within the fee. You receive an invoice at the end of each month for the tuition you have taken.
- We work with over 7000 qualified teachers who provide professional home tuition across the UK; across all academic subjects; across all ages and abilities; across the independent, grammar and state school sectors. We can look to provide you with immediate, short or longer term tuition. You will receive high quality home tuition. The tutor we appoint to you will be a professional teacher ... experienced, energetic and up-to-date with the ever-changing demands of the curriculum and the latest exam boards specifications. Amateur tutors can support learning, but it is a professional teacher who can direct it and ensure real and rapid progress; whether extending or reinforcing confidence, knowledge or skills; or in developing successful exam technique.
- Throughout the last month, our teachers have provided tuition for many families, clients and schools across England and Wales. Some of their views are here
|Primary Tuition (EYFS and Key Stage 1)||from £36 per hour to £42 per hour|
|Primary Tuition (Key Stage 2)||from £38 per hour to £42 per hour|
|SATS, 11+, 13+, Scholarship and Common Entrance Preparation||from £38 per hour to £45 per hour|
|Years 7 to 9 Tuition (Key Stage 3)||from £38 per hour to £42 per hour|
|GCSE Tuition (Key Stage 4)||from £40 per hour to £44 per hour|
|A level Tuition (Key Stage 5)||from £44 per hour to £46 per hour|
|Tuition for Adults||from £40 per hour to £46 per hour|
|SEN, Learning Support, Study Skills||from £36 per hour to £42 per hour|
|Home Schooling||from £35 per hour to £45 per hour, dependent upon the shape of the week and the level of teaching input required|
|For Small Group Tuition||add £5 to the above rates, for each additional student in the group|
For High Quality Home Tuition, phone us today on 01993 774549 (Monday to Sunday - 9am to 7pm) or send us a short message and we will phone you back
Over 7000 Qualified Teachers across England and Wales provide high quality Tuition, at your home and convenience
A small selection of our teachers in your area